Victoria Beckham has, without a doubt, an amazing complexion. But it hasn’t always been like this if you remember. Acne and acne scars have given her a lot of trouble in the past. So, obviously we started following her on Instagram to see what exactly she uses to get those amazing results. Let’s see what we found about Victoria B’s skincare routine.
What is Victoria Beckham’s skincare routine?
We need to mention from the get go that Posh Spice loves her luxury products and facials.
She offers all the credit for her healthier skin to Dr. Harold Lancer, an L.A.-based dermatologist, for turning her skin around. Although she hasn’t revealed exactly which procedures he used to transform her skin texture, she has been very outspoken about her daily skincare regimen.
It involves a lot of luxury skincare, natch, plus a strict diet and supplement program and frequent visits to her favourite facialists.
Victoria’s Morning Skincare Routine
- one of two cleansers: CosMedix Purity Solution Nourishing Deep Cleansing Oil or Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser
- an exfoliator Lancer The Method: Polish:
- one of these serums:Sarah Chapman Skinesis Stem Cell Collagen Activator, Biologique Recherche Oligo-Proteines Marines Sérum Authentique
- a moisturizer: La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion, Augustinus Bader The Cream, This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up
- an eye cream: CosMedix Elite Eye Doctor High Potency Eye Treatment, Lancer Legacy Eye Treatment Duo
- a sunscreen: Sarah Chapman Skinesis Skin Insurance SPF 30
- face mists: Biologique Recherche L’Eauxygenante, Sun Potion Solar Rose Water, Sarah Chapman Skinesis Liquid Facial D-stress, Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Victoria’s Nighttime Skincare Routine
Let’s see what products Victoria Beckham includes in her evening skincare routine.
- a makeup Remover: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Wipes
- cleansers: CosMedix Purity Solution Nourishing Deep Cleansing Oil, CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser, Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse
- an exfoliator: Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
- a lash treatment: Latisse
- a serum: CosMedix Elite Serum 24 Rapid Renewal Complex:
- a moisturizer: Augustinus Bader The Cream
- eye creams: CosMedix Elite Eye Doctor High Potency Eye Treatment, Lancer Legacy Eye Treatment Duo
In the second part of this article we are going to find out what are the treatments that Victoria Beckham uses to keep her acne in check and her skin looking youthful like a 20 year old.